amirite? ForumsForum News and Competitions New look forum

Updates about new features and changes in the forum.

New look forum  Topic is solved

Postby AmiriteDev » 16 Nov 2012, 14:34

Hi everyone!

As you can see, we've been working hard on the forum and listening to your feedback.
We've come up with this new style so that the forum feels more like part of the site and not something completely separate. New layout, new buttons, new design.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this. Do you like it? Any suggestions to improve it?
As with any new features there may be a couple of problems we didn't spot in our testing. So if you see anything wrong please just leave a reply and we'll get it fixed up.

Thanks!

Re: New look forum

Postby name » 16 Nov 2012, 15:06

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think we need to have themes (or do we already do?) for the forum specificially, because now it's creating an ugly contrast with my black background.
I once dated a girl who owned a parrot. That crazy thing would never shut up. The parrot was kind of cool, though.

Postby AmiriteDev » 16 Nov 2012, 15:07

name wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think we need to have themes (or do we already do?) for the forum specificially, because now it's creating an ugly contrast with my black background.

Hmm.
Some of the feedback we got before was that people wanted their amirite theme to work on the forum too (which it does now).
We could change it so that your theme doesn't apply on the forum?

Postby name » 17 Nov 2012, 05:33

I don't know, the main pages are fine but each thread doesn't really have a good background. It's the light blue/white post background with doesn't really fit with the dark background. Maybe it'll just take some getting used to.
I once dated a girl who owned a parrot. That crazy thing would never shut up. The parrot was kind of cool, though.

Return to Forum News and Competitions